For questions related to CMHA – Central Alberta
CMHA Central Alberta Region
5017 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB T4N 4B2
Connect With Us
For inquires about volunteering, please email us at:
*Generally you will get 2-3 mailings a month from CMHA announcing, courses, presentations, programs, and special events.
Please never hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate everything you do!
Please use the following form to contact CMHA about programs and services.
Are you experiencing a mental health crisis?
The Canadian Mental Health Association – Central Alberta Region does not provide 24/7 crisis services. If you are in immediate need of assistance after business hours please call:
- Mental Health Help Line 1-877-303-2642
- Addiction Help Line 1-866-332-2322
- Health Link Alberta 1-866-408-5465
- Alberta Health Services Addictions and Mental Health, 47333 – 49 Street, Red Deer 403-340-5466
- Police and Crisis Team (PACT), 403-406-2505